The role of the JCI London Council is to run the chamber in a professional and business-like manner, in accordance with the mission and vision of JCI.
Benefits to all roles on the council:
- JCI business cards
- JCI Local Officers pin
- Invitations to exclusive events from our sponsors and partners (LCCI, CET, etc)
- Opportunity to help shape the future of our organisation
- Gaining CV-enhancing skills: leadership, project management, strategic thinking, budget management, people skills, etc
- Working with a team of energetic, ambitious people, in which life-long friendships are often formed
List of roles that might suit you
Click here for job descriptions for all available roles.
Check the links below for blog posts about selected positions to gain more insights into what’s involved, how you can shape your future and serve JCI London next year.
- Deputy President
- Strategy and Partnerships Director
- Training Director
- Community Action Director
- Finance and Membership Director
- Project Manager
For those interested in any of these opportunities, please contact Deputy President Drew Cornies ([email protected]) to register your interest and then complete the Intention to Stand form and send it to Drew by 8 pm on 8 November. This form asks for the reasons you want to stand, your experience, and your ideas for the role. Two JCI members will need to propose and second your nomination.
We will let you know if more than one person stands for the role in case you wish to prepare an election campaign. Candidates would be voted on by JCI London members at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 14 November.