Date(s) - 01/10/2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
As opposed to TV shows, like Dragon’s Den, Mock Boardroom isn’t just for people who want to practice pitching for investment, but also for people who want to practice presenting new policies or ideas to a room full of senior decision-makers and receive feedback from the people usually on the receiving end of those presentations on what they are doing well and how they could improve. It’s also an opportunity for audience members to ask our panel questions about what to expect and how to prepare for board-level presentations and discussions.
- Hear successful business leaders share their expertise on how to persuade senior decision-makers
- Listen to bold pitches from aspiring business leaders and see how they fare under scrutiny
- Meet and network with London-based professionals across mutliple industries from tech, banking and advertising to law, healthcare, and public policy
6.30 – 6.40: introductions from the Great Debaters Club and JCI London
6.40 – 7.30: presentations and feedback from the panel
7.30 – 8.00: open Q&A with the audience
8.00 – 9.00: post event social in a pub on High Holborn
- Raphael Joseph, Managing Director and Global Head of Presales Engineering at Kaltura.
- Nick Iyegbe, Senior Business Risk Manager and Transformation Lead at HSBC
Who can attend
The event is free for members of the Great Debaters Club and JCI London (please contact [email protected] for a promo code!) with a small admission fee payable for non-member guests, who are also welcome to attend.
About the Great Debaters Club
The UK’s only debate club and training programme for adults. We run training workshops on how to present and analyse arguments, answer questions, and deliver persuasive presentations, while hosting twice-monthly free public debates to give our members a platform to test their skills in a live environment.
About JCI London
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a membership organisation for young 18-40 y/o professionals, aspiring and current young business owners that provides development opportunities to allow our members to learn new skills, grow their networks, give back to their communities and experience leadership.
LCCALondon - 9 Holborn 5th Floor