Date(s) - 26/04/2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
About this Event
For some of you, your upcoming interview might be the first one you’ve had in a while and you’re worried about messing it up.
The interview process can be daunting, some of the questions can completely throw you off to the point
where you’re left speechless.
1. Have you attended interviews and felt like you’ve messed it up?
2. Or maybe you’ve not had any/many interviews and you want to succeed at the next chance you
3. Do you not know what to say when questions such as; “what is your salary expectations?” is
This 2 hour employability workshop aims to tackle challenges, fears and worries you may have prior to a
job interview on the phone, in person or over Zoom.
On some occasions in life, you get one chance to make a great first impression. The first impression will
tell the interviewer all they need to know about you.
This session will cover the following topics:
1. I don’t know how to answer tough questions!
3. I’m nervous!
4. What if I blow it?
5. Interview structure
6. Practice mock interviews (practical)
7. What to avoid!
8. Top tips to success.