- Event Type
- No Categories
- from 00:00 to 00:00
Date(s) - 07/12/2018
7:00 am - 9:30 am
Join us for our Christmas dinner at Camino – inspired by the Castile y León region of Northern Spain. Let’s celebrate Christmas ‘tapas style’ in this vibrant neighbourhood called Shoreditch.
Special Christmas Menu served in traditional Spanish tapas sharing style, which includes some highlights from the A la Carte menu and still enables you to have a full Camino experience:
– OLIVES (v) – marinated in lemon and rosemary;
– ARZÚA ULLOA (v) – cheese fritters with sticky tomato jam;
– JAMÓN SERRANO – Duroc Serrano ham air cured for 22 months;
– CHORIZO RIOJANO – with red onion, green peppers, and fresh oregano.
– CURLY ENDIVE SALAD – Lodosa peppers, red onion, tomato, goats’ cheese and olive oil bread (included in the vegetarian menu only).
– CHICKEN BREAST – brussels sprouts, sautéed potatoes, mojo picón;
– WILD MUSHROOM – sautéed with butter beans, poached Clarence Court Old Cotswold Legbar egg and olive oil crumb (included in the vegetarian menu only).
Side dishes to share:
– PADRÓN PEPPERS (v) – little green peppers, some hot, some not, with Maldon sea salt;
– PATATAS BRAVAS (v) – crispy potatoes with brava sauce and aioli.
– GALICIAN TART – traditional almond tart, PX dulce de leche sauce.
Please inform us of any allergens or dietary requirements.
Price: £35 for the main menu or £25 for the vegetarian option (plus Eventbrite fees and 12.5% service charge).
*Price does not include drinks
PS! Everybody’s welcome to join the holly afterparty at Trapeze Bar which is just a short walk away from Camino. There is a booth booked to all of our members and exclusively will have -50% discount from all the drinks.
Ticket sales/pre-bookings close on Sunday, 2nd of December 2018.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us [email protected]