It’s amazing how a year can fly by and we are now finally in 2016!! Whoop Whoop!
The reigns have been officially handed over to Rafael Tselikas and his team.
I know that next year will be an ‘extraordinary’ one building on what we have achieved in 2015. It has been an honour to serve as President in 2015 and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the ‘A-Team’ (JCI London) council team for great year and memorable 12 months.
A few highlights from 2015:
· Building strategic partnerships with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Philanthropy Club, Funding Network, while continuing to support our long-term sponsor CET
· Maintaining strong international presence. Last year JCI London members attended European Capitals Meeting, European Conference, JCI Norway Leadership Academy, European Academy, European Know-How Transfer and World Congress in Japan.
· We re-invigorated our partnership with our Twin Chapters and hosted our Twinning Weekend.
· We launched our Adventure Race and raised £1,243.75 (incl. gift aid) for Kids Club Kampala, KIIDs Trust Varanasi and The Prince’s Trust!
· Our London to Ghana Project delivered 1,000 kids’ books for JCI ACCRA ROYALE ‘Brighten you Corner project. We also won ‘Best Long-term Community Development Project’ at JCI UK National Convention in Barnsley.
The Team for 2016 has lot’s in store and will exceed what has been achieved in 2015!
JCI London IPP 2016
Categorised in: Untitled category
This post was written by makedo