Last chance -book by 13th April before conference fees rises
Don’t forget to sign up before April 13th and make sure your payment arrives by that date. This is your last chance to secure your participation in the 2012 JCI European Conference for the regular fee.
For only 299 Euros you will get an amazing all-inclusive conference program with a range of highlights.
• Free participation in the full conference and social program
• Free shuttle service with buses, limousines and public transport
• Food and beverages (daytime, lunch, dinner and evening)
• Four evening events at German Night standard
• Over one hundred different training events, workshops, company visits, social gatherings and sports activities
• Five days of learning, personal development, discussion, interaction, passion, fun and meeting friends from 50 different countries.
• Be there and Enjoy … the 2012 JCI European Conference in Braunschweig!
This second major evening event is hosted by JCI Germany, JCI Switzerland & JCI Austria and takes place in a tram depot. Hot music and specialities from Germany, Switzerland and Austria will be provided. A shuttle service is available.
Alternatively just take the tram from the conference center and go directly into the party. One tram has a DJ on board and goes on a trip around the city center. This industrystyle location is partly roofed and ideal for all weather conditions. Tracks are covered but we recommend flat shoes.
How can I make decisions and lead people in times of uncertainty?
Attend the keynote speech of JCI senator #62758 Friedhelm Wachs. His speech ”Don’t become the boiled frog!” gives answers to current and future challenges. Find information about programme here and about more keynote speeches on the conference website.
Do you speak English, French or German? Take part in the European debating championship, test your debating skills against other Jaycees and win the 2012 JCI European Debating Championship Award. It’s open to everybody who can speak these languages! Just register via the JCI European Conference website.
Enjoy every first second! … Enjoy Braunschweig!
Take look at what happen last year in Tarragona, Spain
Email: [email protected]
Categorised in: International
This post was written by makedo