At our Annual General Meeting on 10 October, the following members were elected to the JCI London Council 2012:
- President – Simon Bucknall
- Deputy President – Eyad Hamouieh
- Finance Director – James Lynch
- Business Director – Ricky Kothari
- Membership Director – Lydia Bartaud
- International Director – Anke Brandts
- Training Director – Mehnaz Siddiqui
- Community Director – Soraya Bowen
- Social Director – Alexandra Illsley
- Immediate Past President (non-elected) – Sarah Beckwith
Congratulations to all! Being on the council is a great way to develop skills, make lasting friendships and make a difference in the chamber.
During the meeting Simon Bucknall outlined his plans for leading JCI London in 2012 and his theme of Make It Happen! Some of the newly-elected council directors also shared their visions for their areas and their enthusiasm and team spirit shone through. 2012 promises to be another great year for JCI London.
There are three director roles on the council which were not elected at the AGM:
- Honorary Secretary
- Marketing Director
- Strategic Partnerships Director
These positions, along with deputy directors, will be appointed over the coming months. If you are interested in a role on the council or in one of the teams, please get in touch with President-Elect, Simon Bucknall.
Categorised in: Chamber News
This post was written by makedo