We’re now half way through the year and what a year it is turning out to be! So far this year, JCI London has:
- Organised around 40 events locally (more than 2 per week!)
- Taken part in all major national events, including inspiration day, the marketing academy and presidents and deputies day
- Had 10 members graduate from JCI Presenter and 10 from JCI Trainer
- Saved 8 lives via bed net donations to say thank you to our trainers
- Launched a new website and posted 42 blog articles
- Had attendees at 3 out of the 4 international regional conferences: 1 attendee each at Asia-Pacific and the Americas (plus a few senators) and around 15 members at European Conference
- Raised over £40 for Nothing But Nets via our penny jar collection
And that’s just the first half of the year. If you haven’t taken full advantage of your JCI membership yet, look out for the following opportunities coming up:
- More fundraising for Nothing But Nets via a pub quiz (13 July), clothes collection and the penny jar
- World Congress in Brussels – our delegation is determined to make a huge impact once again
- Take on a leadership role -elections for next year’s council taking place at our AGM in October.
- Experience the international aspect of JCI either at home at our Twinning Weekend or away at one of the many international events (Beat of Berlin, Crayfish Party, Know-How Transfer).
- And many many wonderful local events in all areas of opportunity…see the events diary for details!
Categorised in: Chamber News
This post was written by makedo